Thursday, August 26, 2010

Today at practice.......Payton

15 minutes prior to practice ending I'm totally surprised when I hear this little voice "shoulders grampa shoulders" This has always been his signal that he wants to sit on my shoulders...and I always respond as he instructs...how can you resist this face? that's a trick question...

you can't.


Well as u can see he paid zero attention to his big bruh practicing....he was busy playing phone games..but just the fact that he and mom steph were there was HUGE!!









I'm sure Alex was siked... He had been having a pretty good practice...He saw earlier and I gave him a thumbs up






Since mom was there

yesssssssssssss...............

I secretly departed and rushed home to a previously scheduled urgent commitment

You got it

baby sitting Gabbi

fun

fun

fun

No comments: