Friday, August 27, 2010

.....and then there were 4!


My day starts as usual 7Am feed dogs, let them out back, get my coffee and then to my office to check emails.. now remember we have an overnite guest . Ms Gabbi..so that makes 3 dogs right?


Wrong, my phone rings...Its Patrick my next door neighbor "FIX YOUR FENCE"


"what ?"...I look out back and Mack Patrick's dog had forced his enormous head through the wire and was galloping around my back yard with Jr ,Ollie and of course Ms Gabbi.


I guess Mack was thinking in dog thoughts "I don't wanna train this morning Patrick I wanna go play next door with that new little sexing sausage dog...I could just eat her up"


Rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrufffffff!




It was a wonderful site!


life doesn't get much better!


I ran to get my camera(priorities right),Pat fixed the wire, the dogs got treats, and Friday continues





Its the small things that really count

good neighbors,good dogs

good bye

holla

ps.see my life is not totally consumed with Tomahawk football

No comments: