Sunday, August 15, 2010

Preseason game #2 Blanchester 0 Tomahawks 8

they were HUGE!!
but we were ready.........
Lets get this party started


Victory smile

Family Victory Pose
Payton KK Alex
and Payton's friend

Blanchester looked HUGE..next to our boys later I found out their average weight was 135lbs compared to our average weight of 82lbs.It doesn't seem fair does it....well it hasn't been for 3 years ...so we are used to it.
I paced the entire game and once I realized that Blanchester had no running game I knew I just knew it was only a matter of time. The entire game was pretty close with a fast 32min running clock therefore Alex and other back up players were unable to see any action. However that did not affect his smile at the end of the game...and the famous Alex parting words " grampa the coach was just about to put me in"
"Yes I now Alex...I know"
I cant say it enough...We are small but we are tenacious...and most teams that face us wont expect the precision of our attack.
It is a sight to behold and its a great way to start the preseason of our last year.
we have 2 back to back games on Sunday against rival Tomahawk teams ......and they wont be that easy.....
geeze its 2:15AM I gotta get some sleep...later

No comments: