Monday, August 2, 2010

started bad ended good

The start:(
Alex did not want to practice ..he had a million excuses and none worked on me
first excuse...friend in town visiting
second excuse....allergies acting up
third & final excuse...mom said he did not have to
after a long ride to practice and a constant badgering he walked on to the field
and proceeded to have his best practice of this new season.
Great hustling great hitting and he even out ran the fastest guy on the team in one of the closing drills.
I was so proud that he completed the nite on a positive note I decided to treat him to an after practice meal. We headed to meet Terri and KK at Skyline but Alex decided he wanted an "everything omelet" with pancakes like grampa likes from Perkins...touching moment
great finale to a challenging evening...
The end:)
sorry no pics...I was so upset with Alex at the start that I completely forgot about my camera.
I'll be OK

No comments: