Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Must be livin right....ya think!

An amazing thing has happened and quite frankly I can't seem to understand how. As my blog followers now know recent events have thrust me into a deep depression, mainly because my gem of a daughter KK was practically having a mental breakdown. "Oh my" Why you ask?" Not because of the stress deciding what school to attend...
UC main campus, UC Raymon Walters, Miami Main campus or Miami Hamilton
NOOOOOOOOOOO!
Not because of the stress caused by working 1000's of hrs at the UPS store and practically running the place.
NOOOOOOOO!
Not because of the stress of whether or not to shop at Bridgewater falls or the Monroe Outlet malls....
NOOOOOOOO!
but because of a missing green IWU plastic water bottle
that probably never ever ever ever touched her lips
Well the amazing thing that I was eluding to earlier is some how in my search I stumbled upon a green IWU plasic water bottle
just laying in the grass...go figure "Hallelujah there is a GOD"
plus it just happen to be better than the actual missing one if I say so myself
so there you have it
grampa has redeemed himself and Alex also
It ,the bottle may not have the same sentimental value...

It may not have the history...

It may not have a story...

but hey!
Its green
Its plastic
It reads IWU
and
It holds water
holla



"hey KK can Alex borrow it again"

No comments: