Sunday, August 29, 2010

Dads never fail!

I had given up hope on ever finding the "REAL" plastic green water bottle of KK's that was lost at last weeks game......I replaced it with a substitute, but it was not received well. I then even went back to the scene of the crime...the football field and searched high and low...no luck. All hope was quickly becoming a mere faint possibility...and what does one do when all hope is gone. What does one do when the ideas run out? What does one do when the curtain begins to close? One say's a silent prayer..
Roses are red
Violets are blue
The water bottle is lost and
I don't know what to do!

And then a miracle happens while I was volunteering at a 1st grade football game..
the missing green bottle shows up...apparently found earlier in the week by the field maintenance crew....I immediately grab it, jump in my ride and head straight to KK.
The look on her face ...says absolutely everything!


Daddy's will always come through.
life's lesson: "where there's a will" there's a plastic green water bottle and
"there's a way"

No comments: