Monday, August 23, 2010

Such a gem.............

Look closely...click directly on the picture and scroll in close on Alex's football helmet...get as close as u can and you will see a lime green object inside his helmet...this lime green object is a priceless...let me repeat priceless piece of property ...apparently worth millions and possibly even life altering. This lime green object is NOW missing and this is the last known sighting of it.
IT MUST BE FOUND!
what is it you ask? what is this valuable item that
MUST BE FOUND!
what is this thing that I am in desperate search for? What can it be? what pray tell can be so important?
Well...are you ready or this?
Its a platic water bottle.....not insulated not thermal just plastic!
oh yea and it belongs to
KK
Here is where the dramatic priceless value comes in
The story: On the way to the last preseason game Alex says
"grampa I forgot my water"
I then call Terri to borrow one
"I dont have one Jay"
from the echos I hear
"I do daddy he can use mine from IWU, its just plastic will that work?"
"Perfect KK thanks"
That was then...
We picked it up on the way to the game and this photo is the last time it was seen
( amazing detective work if I say so myself)

Alex I we had no idea it would get lost and cause the frantic evening phone call that I received....
"daddy where's my water bottle"
"Alex left it at the field"
"OMG I WANT THAT WATER BOTTLE"
"KK its just a plastic water bottle as amatter of fact you dont even attend IWU anymore I will try my best to find it"
purely an unintentional brain lapse of a 57 yr old grampa and an excited 11 yr kid in a BIG game

But grampa's do may mistakes as much as hate to admit it
I must find this priceless gem..... for my gem of a daughter
BLP out....
brain lapse grampa

No comments: