Saturday, August 7, 2010

Paul Brown Stadium game ....done!

Well the 2 yr undefeated Clermont County championship team is
no longer undefeated!
The Tomahawk Team 4 fairy tale story continues
Tomahawks 22 Clermont County 12


What a start for our final year together!
The game Cliff notes style
Clermont County as suspected was considerably bigger than us...but whats new.
They scored first on a long pass play which took us by surprise ...our 2nd string secondary was in the game...When this happened I could no longer sit and watch so I paced the entire game watching from higher seats in the stands( Its my good luck pace so dont freak out)
We got our composer and came back with a score to tie the game 6 -6
I saw the tide turning it was just a matter of time before we totally took over the game Why? because Clermont County was unable to run the ball against us all they could do was pass..and when a team does that..they are DONE
Alex went in as running back and made a critical error while being tackled ,the defender stripped the ball and we lost it.
He was scolded on the sideline for not securing the ball and he was pretty sad as I could see from the stands...I wished that I could be there for him but I could not so enough about that.
I did however notice all of his teammates consoling him and pepping him up!
that's just what family does ya know
We got the ball back and scored again...14 - 6 see I told u it was just a matter of time.
The coach gave Alex another chance and he redeemed himself slightly by attempting to make a good block.........so at least I felt better.
some how they made another long fluke pass and scored 14-12 we are sill ahead
Later we scored got extra points and and went up
22-12
clock ran out and it was in the books
Clermont County was in shock...somebody please pinch them
wake up! wake up! don't feel bad
Its just how we roll....
next!
oh yea....... we all then went to celebrate at Gameworks!BIG FUN
The boys were siked and Alex had a blast
In full disclosure I have a ton of pics to post but It was made specifically clear to me that this single pic had to be shown
Can u guess who demanded this
Alex or Auntie KK?
take a guess I dare you!




No comments: