Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Weds...Scrimmage Tomahawks vs Ross Rams


We slaughtered them 6 touchdowns to 2 touchdowns...We scored on the 3rd play of the game and then our defense took over...We have a very good defense. Alex played quite a bit..offense and defense...no tackles yet nut he did have some AWESOME BLOCKS.

Once I saw him block his guy all the way down the field..."nice going Alex"

He showed a tad more aggression I assume my talks are finally sinking in.
" football is about running and hitting"...... period! I always say "JUST HIT SOMEBODY ..ANYBODY" "TRUST YOUR PADS" HIT FIRST AND HIT AS HARD AS U CAN"

He was proud of how he played I can tell..He talked all the way to UDF.
Today I saw a new Alex...More assertive , more aggressive, more running To get in on every play... think hes gonna be just fine now...I hope! Hes pictured with his good friend Cody..who also had some good hits.

No comments: