Monday, August 11, 2008

Sunday Day of rest...........Right!!







.........Sunday Alex , Payton and I attended church. Alex wore his Game jersey and as he hoped he got lots of attention. Payton went to class and had a blast..he loves Sunday school. We three then went to the Tomahawk punt, pass and kick competition to cheer on Alex's teammates....There I was sitting in the hot bleachers no shade watching a ton of 9 year old boys for 2 hrs....oh yea need I mention with Payton. After 2 hrs I left Alex there with his best friend(Nick's) mom (he wanted to stay) and I scooted out with Payton who had a bunch of rocks he collected at the field.



On the way home he talked non stop bout wanting to play football like Alex...all I said is OK....OK....OK.....OK all the way home.



But I think he will be a better body builder ...check out the pics.






No comments: