Thursday, November 24, 2011

A Soulful Thanksgiving

Check Spelling
A Thanksgiving first...Jason, Alex and Payton joined me at Julia's Soul Food Resturant for Thanksgiving...They all had a soulful Thanksgiving buffet complete with turkey,ham, mac-n-cheese, yams, collard greens ,corn, green beans and sweet potatoe pie..I on the othert hand had Chitterlings and cole slaw. The crew would have nothing to do with that they tried to taste them but they all acted as if they would throw up...expecially Alex and Jason they could not get passed the smell is what they claimed...so I laughed and ate to my hearts content in a blissful solitude. After Julia's we all went to see "Puss-N-Boots"...It was great fun until we arrived home...it did not take 3 minutes and Alex and Payton were fighting over some friggin Legos...I was fed up so I simply said "enough of this I bought the Legos and I can throw them away if you guys cant learn to share" Sometimes they are so extremely selfish I can not believe it....They seem to fight constantly over silly things....Alex is old enough to know better and Payton is simply a cry baby...

But all in all it was a great Thanksgiving....and lots to be thankful for! Amen


Oh yea

The Legos got thrown away

No comments: