Saturday, November 12, 2011

Milestone #2...to da left to da left

To da right to da right now bounce baby bounce....bounce baby bounce!

You guessed it I was out line dancing last night...don't worry blog followers I did not over do it.
I dance about 4 songs straight rested and danced about 4 more...it felt good especially being able to remember the steps...and I did not get winded.
What felt best of all was the heart felt embracing I received from my night club friends. Most of which I had to inform about my situation They were shocked to say the least. But to my surprise quite a few that knew due to "Facebook"
I never knew that many people cared or at least they acted like they did
It felt really nice.....
I only stayed about 90 min or so then I quietly scooted out and headed home. Ollie and Jr needed to go out.
Get this ! On my way home I drove right by Waffle House and White Castle ...didn't even have the desire

That's amazing

1 comment:

Turtle said...

Warm up those dance moves. Will see what ya gor when I'm home.