Monday, November 14, 2011

Milestone #4 Cardiac rehab begins..










Guess what? ...I brought my camera...

Rehab will be 3 days per week for about 12 weeks. Each session last about 1 hr
10 min warm up
30 min assorted exercise..treadmills, bikes, weights
10 min cool down
10-15 min education

The first thing I noticed when I stepped into the joint was how OLD everyone looked I felt really really out of place...but as the hr passed I met quite a few nice people with amazing stories.....
most of the folks there have been attending for years,...that's right I said it YEARS! Primarily they come as a ritual and a perfect outlet for them to do some form of exercise...if they did not come there they would do nothing...its a very light and energetic group of old geezers and I fit right in.
The rehab itself was not really that challenging but I think the nurses are wise to me and they plan on pushing me harder each visit...they claimed I did not even break a sweat. Unfortunately that will change I'm sorry to say.

On the way home I stopped by Terri's and picked up Gabbi to come hang out with Ollie and Jr
I walked all 3 of them and enjoyed just watching them run around at the "Bark Park"

Its the little things that matter
even though Gabbi is a really really Fat little thing

holla

No comments: