Sunday, November 27, 2011

Drama always finds a way

to find my youngest Jace....

He's been here for approx 1 week just 1 week...had my vehicle every day & night. All has been pretty good until he gets pulled over heading to the Bengals game today. Reason...Windows tinted too dark( that's not his fault but hey it goes with the territory)..cops run his license and find that he did not reinstate or something awhile back( geeze Five-O he hasn't lived here for 6+years) nevertheless he gets a summons to return to court on Dec 13th,fat chance that will happen and also another minor misdemeanor warning. He couldn't find the auto insurance papers in the car...No sweat they were there he just could not find them. They also searched my car West Chester Five-O must be having really slow times...they had to have seen my car in West Chester 1000 times over the past 10 yrs( at Walmart, Frisch's, Waffle House, Tomahawk games, PNC Bank, 5 guys, Target, Big Lots, Kroger's etc)never once have they stopped me.
At least Alex and Payton had a great time all week seeing their dad.
Well he departs Monday or Tuesday..I doubt he will be back for a while. better reinstate that license just in case Jace...You're lucky they let you go and I'm lucky they did not impound my ride.

God is good!

ALL THE TIME!

No comments: