Friday, September 10, 2010

Tomahawk Nite at Lakota West BIG FUN.....

I arrived a tad bit late to the Tomahawk Team nite at Lakota West game and guess who I ran into as soon as I walked through the gates
"grampa...grampa...grampa"
Lil bruh Payton was there and he was all smiles with his buddy running around
Like a big time 1st grader

I quickly found the Team 4 parents and got situated
soon after I found Alex and

Auntie KK demanded a posed picture
as she always does.....

The West game had started but no one really cared we were just there to support Team 4 and

take some Blog pictures to capture yet another memory!
abracadabra
in pops grandma Terri


Alex darts off to flirt...go figure he don't even know those girls

Plus he really did not want his picture taken so he and his teammates kept running away.... acting shy

I was personally tired of trying to keep up with them when suddenly..
Auntie KK stepped up
"daddy give me that stupid camera Ill get a picture"

Alex blurts out..
"Hey guys its my Auntie KK..cheeeeeeeeese"



They all smiled
Alex, Eli, Drake, Zak, Stephen , Colton and fans
My daughter seems to handle the 6 grade boys like a charm
its the twentysomethings that give her the blues.


generations and generations of burton kids
its a beautiful thing


I am truly a lucky man


holla


No comments: