Saturday, September 11, 2010

Sat Practice Sept 11 .......

Something about this day just did not feel right from the start..please bear with me while I explain
As I arrive at this important Saturday practice, primarily because our 1st REAL Divisional game is Sunday against Mason. I notice a shortage of parents...this isnt that unusual and kind of expected because it is after all Sat morning 9AM. However it did strike me odd. Then in a closer observation I notice something even more sinister
no Alex
What?
"that's correct"
"no Alex"
I scoped the entire field...
I almost dropped my coffee and come on now Grampa never drops coffee.
Don't know where he is or why "mom Steph" did not get him there as agreed
The entire team was practicing but no #2
I'm sure there is a logical reason
I will hold my opinion until
we have further details
but for now the blog continues

OK ......OK
After a few minutes of logical grampa thoughts I have an explanation


Its simple and obvious
and any rational mind will agree
its the omen of

9/11
bad things happen on
9/11

now don't you guys agree?


grampa logic
gotta love it
holla

No comments: