Saturday, April 3, 2010

Alex and Payton Easter 2010

Alex and Payton left this morning heading to the Columbus, Airport...their going to New Jersey to visit their Grandma Deldra for Easter they will be there all week Spring break
Alex has flown before Payton has not.I instructed Alex to watch over Payton but not to boss him around because he's gonna be nervous and he should also probably let him sit by the window...we'll see how it goes. He also was to make sure his and Paytons hand held games were charged fully.
I will celebrate Easter with them when they return. Obviously he will miss Lacrosse for another entire week...but thats his moms deal now...Im off the Lacrosse duty for the summer because he did not want to practice...guess what? He hasn't been to ONE practice since his mom took over NOT ONE!!
( he's gonna get even lazier than he already is...oh well)
Friday I decided to give Alex a chance to earn some extra $$ to take on his Easter trip I was not home but he was to pick up a lot of loose rocks in my backyard and put them in a garbage can which I had placed out back....lots of rocks I know ,but a simple task..his mom dropped him off..he went out back and started this simple chore...I returned home later to inspect....the rocks were only 1/2 gone and the can only 1/2 full....I called him and he explained that there were too many rocks,too hot and his mom returned and was ready to go so he quit.
I said "Oh well ...no money for you but thanks for doing some rocks" He said that's not fair...I said " Next time do what you are told and stop being lazy"
The moral to this story
Kids need to play sports to teach them discipline and staying on task and moms need to not be sooooo mommy like.

Don't worry the Easter bunny will still visit him Sunday.

Great news I just spoke with them they are about to board their flight .

They better call m as soon as they land.

holla

No comments: