Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Easter 2010 was a blast








Finally I got pics of Alex and Payton on their great Spring Break 2010 Easter with Grandma Deldra and Grandpa Keith...Its seems as they had a blast...Alex and Payton that is...Im sure it was a challenging time for Deldra and Keith as they have not had to deal with 2 boys, 10 and 5, fighting brothers, one that never shuts up and one that thinks he is the parent to his little brother.for a straight 7 days no break no let up constant action....."Isn't life wonderful" says stephanie the mom back home that gets a break for once.
but on the other hand...I was a complete basket case....I did not talk to them all week...but now they are back...guess what?
I still haven't talked to them...but I will very soon .....I will

Good looking pics and extended grand parents family...huh?
Alex and Payton are luckier than they will ever really know.....

But so are us grandparents

holla

No comments: