Thursday, April 22, 2010

Weds are MINE!!!


Now that Alex is back in the Lacrosse playing mode and seems to be excited about practicing and playing again, Payton is with Stephanie somewhere Im sure talking her ears off, KK is steadily mood swinging Terri into oblivion, Jayda is in St Louis pulling at Jaman's heart no doubt,and Jason is on the LEFT coast "need I say more" ...I can squeeze in an evening for me.....I started attending an ongoing bible study called "going deeper"at Crossroads Church. It's very thought provoking and an excellent mid week rejuvenation that challenges you on controlling your mind and thinking against the influences from the DARK SIDE!..Plus it helps me on continuing this spiritual journey that I appear to be on.

Correction!!!

Im actually a spiritual being on a human journey.

"See the class is working already"

holla

No comments: