Saturday, October 31, 2009

A Wonderful Day


In my haste I forgot to mention earlier this week ...I became another grandpa...YUP #3 my oldest son Jaman has graced me with a beautiful grand daughter( boy is he in for some drama)

her name says it all Jayda Lynn "Danger" Burton.

7lbs 13 oz a star is born


But Im tellin you freakin blogger heads Im not gonna be writin all about her ...for one she's in St Louis ...for two she doesn't play any sports...she cant even hold a football or catch a Lacrosse ball in the net.


So until she steps up to the plate she must remain Alex and Paytons cute little cousin...hey I got it maybe she can be a cheerleader like her grandma Deldra...that would be sweet


"GO JAYDA GO JAYDA RAH RAH RAH TEAM BURTON ROCKS!


I have a blessed life Im a lucky grandpa.

No comments: