Thursday, October 15, 2009

Thursday practice Indoors...2 more until Team 2

Today was a treat..
7AM...I got a phone call from Alex's school he had a 101 fever and needed to be picked up
8:30 AM ...Im picking him up and heading to MacDonald's to get him hash brown and hot chocolate...he is warm and looks sick
9AM We're at home and he is under blankets eating and drinking hot chocolate while Im trying to find a thermometer and kids Motrin...no luck
I instruct him to stay on the couch and rest and I also state no practice for you tonite
12 noon "Grandpa Im starving"....Can I have some veggie soup from Frisch's and a hot fudge cake...
12:30...Im at Walmart buying an easy to use thermometer, Kids Tylenol, OJ ,breathing strips..and heading to Frisch's as instructed
I return home he eats the soup and cake...and takes the Tylenol...
3PM temp normal 98.8...no chills and he wants to practice tonite
Oh I forgot to mention during the day I find out that we are practicing indoors at a rec center so at least he wont be out in the weather

4PM his mom picks him up and heads home
5:30 Im picking him up heading to practice
6-8 Indoor practice...he does find and does not spike a temp
8;30PM after practice hot chocolate at McDonald's and then hes home with instructions to shower take meds and go straight to bed
10PM Im home typing on this BLOG like an idiot...who even reads this stuff anyway

Welcome to my life

holla

No comments: