Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Weds Practice...the worst

Not much to say this was Alex's worst practice..he missed easy passes thrown to him in warm ups, he did not hit hard in the tackling drills, he wasn't hustling very much, The coach had to get on him again about his defensive techniques and on top of all this he hurt his back while scrimmaging. I had my camera but refused to take any pictures...
I told him that with the hardest games were behind us and he would be seeing more playing time so he had better be ready.Even though his practice was weak we still went to McDonald's on the way home..But the ride home was grueling I spoke to him candidly about hustling and not being lazy and having the right attitude.

We'll see if it has any affect at Fridays practice.

I must remember He's only 9 and a first time footballer

holla

No comments: