Saturday, September 20, 2008

Tomahawks vs Other Loveland team











We WON again...Alex played most of the entire game ...offense and defense...He even got his name called across the loud speaker"Tackle made by #2 BURTON"...It was 26 seconds left to go in the 3rd qtr and my main man made a tackle all by himself...enough said.
His mom Stephanie was there , his little bro Payton was there, his auntie KK was there and his grandma Terri was there. They all saw him play the entire game. after the game Alex , I and Drake went over to one of the coaches house and we celebrated with the team. Everyone had a blast...I surprised the team and coaches with Tomahawk hoods..They loved them. Pictures to follow. Well we are still undefeated and this time the 2nd team get a lot of the.final score 24 - 6 I think...all I have to say is ....NEXT?

No comments: