Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Tuesday Practice after the BIG WIN!





The coaches praised the team on their BIG VICTORY. The team we beat did not know what hit them and it put us in a great spot league wise...If we win thie next game we clinch the divison 1st place...yea baby
Practice was good...temperature is dropping .. its cooler. More and more like football weather.
They did their drills and hit..then ran offensive plays most of the nite...Alex was 2nd string defensive end..Guess what "He single handely tackled One of our start 1st string running backs...I actually saw it and heard the coach say " GREAT JOB BURTON" I smiled sheepeshlyto myself.Maybr he finally gets it hitting does not hurt( On the way to UDF after practice He says as soon as we got in the car" Grandpa did u see me tackle Colton?" "Of cousre I did Alex I see everything and that was a great tackle and It didnt hurt did it?" "Nope Not at all" he replies sounding pretty confident.
After practice and before UDF the cheereleaders came and did a cheere and brought cup cakes.
Oh yea as you can see I got my camera....

No comments: