Tuesday, September 2, 2008

First Day of School.94 degrees..and Practice

94 degrees today...very hot...very very hot
Alex was prepared and ready to go.....once we arrived I realized I had forgot my lounge seat so I borrowed one from another parent...no way I wanted to stand for 2-3 hrs.

I also forgot my camera!

The boys did their usual start and then split into groups..Alex went with the line men and practiced on the driving sled..they were clear on the otherside of the field and since Alex did not wear his traditional red knee socks ..I could locate him very easy...nevertheless when the group got back together I found him. The boys scrimmaged against each other but were pretty lax mainly because they had been off for 4 days, school started today and it was 94 degrees.
Most of the boys like Alex barely got home from school and was preparing to come to practice...Its pretty grueling for a 9 yr old kid that's used to playing video games and watching Spongebob
The coaches were not happy with their hustle so they ran alot of sprints at the end

Alex did not come in last but he wasn't first either.
Weds is the next practice ...back in the swing of things...very BIG GAME this Sunday against
MILFORD

After practice we stopped at UDF for the traditional ice cream

No comments: