Monday, March 14, 2011

Spring Lax has started

Alex missed his first game against Moeller. I was out of town and both he and his mom were unaware that he even had a game. Go figure let the fun begin.
His second game was this Sunday...I'm back in the picture .Got him there 10minutes late because he wasn't ready when I was there picking him up. Plus we had to return to his house because he forgot his jersey.
I was furious and scolded him for 30 minutes , the entire way to the game. No fun Im sure for a 11yr boy on a Sunday afternoon
In a nut shell I said "If he is not prepared to go when I arrive to get him again...I'm not taking him and his mom can take him" Oh by the way "She was a no show at the game also" He called her on the way home and she promised that she would not miss anymore games' "whatever"
Regardless we lost the game 5-3 Alex played OK. Got slammed in the head with a stick, went to the ground on his knees, game stopped he hobbled off ,the game resumed..."see this is what happens when you are late and not prepared"
The coach told him he was in the starting lineup but he had to be on time.

( as a side note what you guys don't know is that I spoke to Alex 2 hrs prior to picking him up, reminding he and his mom when I would be getting him..and they were still not ready..)

They have ONE more chance not to fumble the ball Just ONE MORE CHANCE!

no pics!

No comments: