Sunday, March 27, 2011

First Time in 3 years.......WOW!!

This past week was the first complete week that I have not taken Alex to any practices or games for a total of 3 years, nor have I seen or been with Payton. Ive been so slammed with work and traveling that mom Steph has actually been doing the "Sports chauffeuring duties"...Its been a bitter sweet week."figure it out"

Now.........................

Today is Alex's first home lacrosse game .....Im gonna attend as a regular grampa not the "Super Grampa with swagger" after the game Im snatching my rugrats back and we are heading to see "RANGO" the new Jonny Depp cartoon movie. So there I get to get my Burton Boyz fix for a few hrs and get my "Super Grampa swagger back..for a day

Ive missed the 2 rugrats this past week


but boy has it been less taxing!

No comments: