Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Safe travels Jace........

Jace had court today. first let me say he had 2 different court times...he missed the first one 8AM and the second one 12noon was changed to 1PM so needless to say I was doing a lot of unnecessary driving around the West Chester area. Finally the 1PM court starts and we sit and sit and sit and sit and sit through who knows how many domestic violence cases...OMG it was crazy...just like "Judge Judy"
Well at 3:30 he still had not been called so I left to go feed Ollie and Jr. By the time I had returned he was finished...with a fairly positive outcome...lucky DOG!
His charge was driving with a suspended Ohio license and no insurance papers in the car. Well before I left I gave him the proof of insurance and he got off with a fine of court cost and a minimum charge for no license which he has until Feb to pay...Oh yea he must return again in Feb to validate the payment has been made.
All in all he skated by pretty easy although he has to come up with a total of about $300 bucks.
He departs again Weds AM...I'm sure I will see him sooner than later

safe travels Prodigal son!

back to

TRANQUILLITY!

1 comment:

Turtle said...

thanks again for driving