Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Its Only Tuesday ....lots to celebrate already

I told u I might just post this pic everyday this week
It's Tuesday with threatening storms possibly hindering our Championship preparation practice ...NO WAY...Miraculously we get to practice at an IN DOOR facility
yesssssssssssssssss......not only that KK just got accepted into Miami Univ(Oxford Oh)...she is siked, this makes college number 3 in 3 years ..........WOW at least shes consistent right?
IWU( Christian school as a freshman) ,UC ( inner city school as a sophomore) Miami ( preppy school as a junior) who knows maybe as a senior she will try
BYU Brigham Young University
THE MORMON SCHOOL!
Like I said " The stars are lining up for us this week" and my gut tells me there's
more surprises to come!
holla

No comments: