Saturday, July 31, 2010

Unscheduled Sat Practice 9AM....yuck!..

Alex catching a pass
traditional Team 4 end of practice line up

Running plays


getting positioned



Alex was sleepy tired Sat AM at practice





8AM Sat morning I'm driving to get Alex for our first last minute scheduled Sat practice he was ready to go but dead tired........We need it to get prepared for our first game Aug 7th at Paul Brown Stadium...against an unknown championship team from Clermont County..probably some cornbread fed BIG country boys..who knows who cares....Bring em on..........anxious I'm sorry Its like I'm out there playing duh!.

So at practice we start implementing plays and positions....Alex is still a running back on the 2nd team which we totally expected....He is in better conditioning shape this year as far as running and drills...however he is still a tad lax in hitting , which I also expected.
Alex practiced pretty good and when the coach asked if any players wanted to stay later and catch passes he volunteered., which showed great initiative ( I smiled proud inside) However after he missed more passes than he caught and ran bad routes I decided I couldn't watch anymore so I left and sat in the car
He showed up 20 minutes later...I drove him home and dropped him off..few words spoken except ...
"cya Monday Alex"
"OK grampa"
holla !





























No comments: