Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Poor Ollie




Something has spooked Ollie and she doesn't wanna go out back....Hey this will never fly. Ollie my "ALPHA DOG" wont go out back...riiiiiiiiiiiiight


We visited the vet today and she was given a clean bill of health no UTI,no bites, no bee stings, no broken bones, just spooked. Vet gave me some canine Tylenol and said I may have to baby her thru this trying period until she's back to her wild pouncing self.


babying her means going out back with her daily, waiting for her to pee, waiting for her to poop, Like I'm in an apartment or something....Well....I will do this for a month and no longer just one month.......why one month you ask?


take a guess.............think about it...........why am I only willing to do this for 0ne month?




Simple...in one month.....Alex and Team 4 start back and nothing ...not even Ollie will shine over Tomahawk football


doesnt mean I love Ollie any less...just means I love Tomahawk football even more




ya heard!

No comments: