Friday, February 26, 2010

The Helmet appeared!

The Lacrosse coach had it ...the whole time...and get this..he was waiting to give it to Alex but Alex never showed at practice because "GRANDPA" said "Im not taking anymore if u cant find your helmet" funny huh?
But "GRANDPA" decided to show up at the final Lacrosse game tonite even though Alex was sitting at home....As I walked in the coach saw me and said"I have Alex's helmet"
I immediately called Alex and he arrived in time for the game.
As a side bar I got to work the game clock so I got to watch the final indoor game upclose like a coach.
The team lost but I was glad Alex showed up and we found the mysterious missing helmet.
tomorrow is his last two basketball games...wish us luck.
Oh yes theres another dilemma a rising...his hair looks like a mop..and he vows not to have it cut because his so called girlfriend likes it..His mom says he refuses to get it cut.
Tomorrow may be a battle!...Its getting cut........before his games.

Why me ...Why oh why me lord!

No comments: