Sunday, September 20, 2009

Red Team passes the test Tomahawks 29 Little Miami 7

Well our Red team which is our 2nd string players got to start and play the majority of the game today Alex was pumped, excited and a tad nervous I suspect.
He did fine in the game ran the ball well probably ran for 20+ yds or more ,got hurt on one play and had to be helped off the field while crying ..he sat on the bench and after a few minutes he was up and back in the game .."Good job grandson"
Our Red team played a good tough game but we did not score so our coach put in our Black team the 1st string team and we scored on the very first play. From that point on our teams swapped back and forth beating up on Little Miami which actually wasn't a bad team...they were just clearly out matched...we are that good ...really we are and Im not just a proud grandpa saying that.
I had my camera for pics but got so excited that I forgot to take it out of my pocket
We have on;y 2 more regular season game against Loveland and Anderson
I will take pics

holla

No comments: