Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Final week before the Championship game-Tuesday

Practice Tuesday was brutally cold temp got down to about 38 degrees..Alex was a trooper but I was friggin so cold that I started walking around the football field just to keep warm. It was even too cold for me to attempt to take any pics...nevertheless the team did a lot of hitting and tackling...the championship game is against another Tomahawk team Team #2 we are Team #4.

just to set the stage Team #2 has dominated the Tomahawk league for 3 ....years only losing 1 game in 3 years...They are cocky and their parents are rowdy...but they have reason to be.

This week is an important practice so we must tuff it out. On another note I think Alex wont be able to make the championship game because he may going on a family vacation this weekend.
Family always comes first grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!!! Its only a once in a lifetime football championship super duper season final game against the over confident Team #2.

Well I will be there even if Alex isn't...however he is being a good teammate by practicing this week even though he is going away..that shows character even for a 9yr boy.

As always I'm way proud of him...and I tell him all the time

Well another cold cold practice coming Weds..tons of fun

holla

No comments: