Tuesday, March 20, 2012

2nd Lax game against Mason......

VICTORY!!!!

7-0

Alex played pretty good had some great passes and hustled quite a bit. He really handles the stick and ball very well.

Payton and Steph were there early..she's really doing great getting Alex back and forth to practices I'm so proud of her.
Payton spent the entire time playing on his IPAD...that kid is spoiled ...rotten plus his hair is "out of control"
Terri and KK arrived fashionably late ...as always I wouldn't expect anything different..at least they showed

next game Summit Country Day...this will be very interesting..Summit is usually pretty good in Lacrosse

Horrible in football and basketball but good in Lacrosse

pics to follow as I keep saying. I promise I wont forget my camera.
You at least gotta see Payton's hair!

No comments: