Friday, February 24, 2012

So long my peeps.........

Here they are ...my partners in crime...we would meet every Mon , Weds and Friday for 36 visits. In this photo we are actually waiting to leave after one final Blood pressure reading...It is at this time when they all get frisky and start cutting up..this is when their real personalities begin to show.
Amazing thing most of these folks have gone through this rehab thing several times before...and are having to return(that in itself is alarming)...I told them the only way they would see me again is if I just dropped in to harrass them otherwise .....
CYA would wanna BYA



This is Jenny another heart patient her claim to fame is she used to be a flight attendant boy I could sure tell
She never stops talking...on the treadmill, stationary bike, lifting weights , rowing or even getting her BP reading....gonna miss ya "CHATTY CATHY" as I was leaving she says "Jay Ill Friend you on FB"
"sure thing Jenny...sure thing"
Oh and The dreaded Nurses...monitoring all the time, pushing your limits ALL THE TIME...checking your BP ALL THE TIME..
Im gonna miss you guys. I really am You're kind of habit forming in a pestering sort of way!
All jokes aside I made some real good friend in Rehab
Even if they all are Really Really OLD............
catcha on the flip!

No comments: