Saturday, April 2, 2011

Jace visit Day 3 Sat



At Sat morning's Lacrosse scrimmage Alex during a battle for the ball, rolled his ankle and went down in agony it looked painful....I immediately ran to his assistance , evaluated the situation, put him on my back and lumbered to the vehicle carrying 2 Lacrosse sticks , a huge frull equipment bag and a 90 lb grandson. We got home elevated and iced the ankle. in his favorite lazy boy chair. He took a few ibuprofen and then Jace arrived with lunch from Frisch's...Alex was livin large. I told him to keep that ice directly on the ankle and keep it elevated. I then decided to leave and allow Jace to take it from there...There was no need for me to be fathering when the actuall dad was right here..feel me?I left and went to Walmart.
When I returned he was much better as you can see

The ice and Ibuprofen had worked...yessssssss


and where is menacing Payton you ask during all of this mayhem?


Where he belongs!


holla!

No comments: